April 28, 201511 yr comment_87517 As some of you may or may not know I am a big fan of Metal gear solid/Hideo Kojima Games. Recently there has been rumors of either Kojima being fired or of him leaving partnership with Konami. Sadly to say it is true. They both were working on Silent Hill 9 which had got canceled because Kojima plays a big role in all of this. And so does Reedus from "The Walking Dead" series who was starring the lead character role but left after Kojima did. Also, after this was aired Konami had erased all Kojima productions that had to with SH. Sad day for some silent hill fans. I can't believe this is happening because I haven't played a SH game since ps2 . Come to think of it they are erasing the PT demo Wednesday off of psn so try to play it before they do. I guess some things weren't meant to be ! What do you guys think ? Report
April 28, 201511 yr comment_87520 I know a few that were upset by this news. I'd like to hear the full story from all involved. Report
April 29, 201511 yr Author comment_87525 Me too , I wanna hear what Kojima has to say instead of third party reporters. Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87576 I never was a big fan of Silent Hill, but it always sucks to see a good game series die. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.