Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Comer !

Featured Replies

What's up guys ! My name is Terexes I kind of stumbled on this forum through twitch. I tried installing Tapatalk but it seems like it does not function :( oh well. Anyway, I'm 20 years young , I work , go to college , and play games . I really play The Last Of Us Multiplayer exclusively. It's really a piece of cake now level 900+ lol.I took my time leveling up throughout this year , you can call it a grind I guess. I will be switching to Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain with my friends in September though. The only system I have is a ps4 and I'm happy with it. Feel free to interact I'm always open to getting know people !

See Ya !

Welcome to the forum! Not sure why Tapatalk is giving you issues. It's working for me. Let me know if I can help.

I own a PS4, but all I really played was The Last of Us single player. Maybe dabbled in one other game, but waiting for something else really good to hit. Been tied up in GTA V PC of late and excited for The Witcher 3 soon!

  • Author

Welcome to the forum! Not sure why Tapatalk is giving you issues. It's working for me. Let me know if I can help.

I own a PS4, but all I really played was The Last of Us single player. Maybe dabbled in one other game, but waiting for something else really good to hit. Been tied up in GTA V PC of late and excited for The Witcher 3 soon!

I'll mess around with taptalk when I get a new phone. You got ps4 nice ! When you're free hop on the last of us multiplayer we can have some fun !

What's up guys ! My name is Terexes I kind of stumbled on this forum through twitch. I tried installing Tapatalk but it seems like it does not function :( oh well. Anyway, I'm 20 years young , I work , go to college , and play games . I really play The Last Of Us Multiplayer exclusively. It's really a piece of cake now level 900+ lol.I took my time leveling up throughout this year , you can call it a grind I guess. I will be switching to Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain with my friends in September though. The only system I have is a ps4 and I'm happy with it. Feel free to interact I'm always open to getting know people !

See Ya !

welcome, enjoy your stay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.