Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Heroes Of The Storm

Featured Replies

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

This launched yesterday. it's Free to Play.
 

 

But like most F2P games there is cash transactions to get heroes.skins and mounts.

It's actually pretty fun and I suck so thats saying something.

 

Saelem#1743 is my btag if any of you want to play

Yeah I played a few games with Ava on Sunday night.  We streamed it for a little bit too.  I'm not really awesome at the game, but it's fun.  Actually we won more games than we lost, and I like that matches don't take like 1-2 hours like League.  Matches run around 15-25 mins which is just about right.

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

So, heroes has become my #1 played game in the last few months.  I still paly wow, just not as much.

 

I fucking love this game. They released yesterday that they are doing a recruit a friend system. If you recruit a friend both of you get rewards. (The friend gets 2 free heroes, that are both really strong )

 

IF you want to play (AND DUH YOU SHOULD ITS AWESOME)

 

https://battle.net/recruit/N97LQP525K

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.