Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My friend was killed in Afghanistan yesterday.

Featured Replies

http://www.abc6.com/story/28765750/soldier-from-ma-killed-in-afghanistan

 

I just want his story to be a little different. Me and him had been close friends for years. We had pretty much every class together through high school, spent a ton of time together before he left for the military. He was an amazing guy and it's just incredibly sad to know that he's gone from something so stupid. Here's a few pictures of us. Sadly most of them are from 2012 or so, but these are some of the fondest memories I have with him. 

 

http://imgur.com/a/OimFX

  • Author

That's alright. It's a terrible thing to happen and there's not a lot to say. I appreciate the support. 

  • Author

Thanks guys. Wake and funeral are on Sunday and Monday. He's getting the whole spiel. Twenty one gun salute, all that. 

  • Author

This isn't the first close friend I've lost unexpectedly, unfortunately. There are easy days and hard days. I've had my fair share of tears since I've learned of this. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.