Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What We Do in the Shadows

Featured Replies

 

What We Do in the Shadows is a 2014 New Zealand mockumentary comedy horror film about a group of vampires who live together in Wellington. 

 

Sharing is caring!!  Hubby found it for me the other day cuz I was looking for it.  Thought I would share it here.  If the humor is up your alley, I highly suggest supporting and buying it when it's released in May.  Totally worth it.  If you want a link to a free streamed version, I am willing to share it but I don't want to post it here ^_^

 

IMDB Summary: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3416742/

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.