March 19, 201511 yr Author comment_87177 I'll go first and uh, still not sure what to think of the pic I got. Report
March 19, 201511 yr comment_87179 Chris Glamor Shots (and damnit, I wish it was the SECOND image, which is seriously Zardoz in his bright red mankini hahaha) Unfortunately, my full name is Christopher, which when done the same yields this....... *stabs out eyes* Report
March 19, 201511 yr Author comment_87184 @Kevin Damn you're kinda hot, bro. @Chris I cheated and chose the first male with my name. There were several females first. @Kira That is Sofia Vergara and I have been in love with her forever. So, what're you doing later? @Tuna Damn those milk duds! Report
March 20, 201511 yr comment_87185 . @Chris I cheated and chose the first male with my name. There were several females first. Haha, well in that case, this is the second picture that pops up for Chris Glamor Shots Report
March 20, 201511 yr comment_87187 @Kira That is Sofia Vergara and I have been in love with her forever. So, what're you doing later? I,m free whenever you want big boy. Report
March 21, 201511 yr comment_87192 My first one was this. Goats. ??? Then these two, the last being my favorite. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.