Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I made a short film for my film class.

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Forgot I never posted it here.  Here's the second and final film I made for that class (which I ended up getting 100% in).  It turned out much better than the first one.

  • Author

Thanks guys.  The music was taken from the Heavy Rain soundtrack, I felt it was appropriate.  That one was fun to make.  In the not to distant future (has to be made within two or three months), my next film project is going to be a 20-30 minute documentary about the kung fu studio I go to, and how I have developed socially and gotten past some of my issues with spectrum autism through it.  It should be interesting.  I'm basically getting into being a videographer/video editor, I've been working for the kung fu studio for a few months now.  I even went out and did my own video project independently recently.  I filmed and edited a family reunion for a family friend.

I've been neglecting to post this stuff, I usually put it on Facebook then mean to put it here but forget lol.  I'll make another thread and share the commercials that I started with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.