March 10, 201511 yr comment_87077 Making my debut on the Gamercide Twitch channel tonight with some Dying Light. New patch hits today with Hard mode, new weapons and gear. Should be fun, hope I survive! Come hangout, starting around 7pm PST www.twitch.tv/Gamercide PK, can you update the dashboard when you get a chance. I only have the streaming key, no access to the channel page for edits. Thank you old man Patch info: Report
March 10, 201511 yr comment_87079 Patch 1.5 - 'Hard Mode' - release notesFeatures: * Hard Mode added * National outfits added * 4 outfits as a reward for finishing the story campaign added * Over 50 new weapons added * New weapon rarity level – extremely rare Gold weapons added Gameplay: * Various balance tweaks of weapons, loot chests, shops and crafting * Various improvements to game quests * Improvements in natural movement flow Technical: * Resolved various stability issues including co-op * Improved overall game performance Visuals: * Various improvements in world and character art Be the Zombie: * New option to enable zombie invasions with co-op disabled added Linux specific improvements: * Added AMD Radeon support (Please note - the NPC dialogue lip-sync will be enabled in a future patch) * Improved performance significantly * Fixed glitch when changing resolution * Improved mouse scroll speed in map menu * Disabled SSAO and AA options (TBD) * Fixed minor rendering issues * Fixed screenshots capturing * Fixed crashed related to audio driver Report
March 11, 201511 yr comment_87092 Damnit I really need to get back and finish this. Maybe I can play with you one of the nights you stream Tuna! Report
March 11, 201511 yr Author comment_87099 Damnit I really need to get back and finish this. Maybe I can play with you one of the nights you stream Tuna!Let's do it!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.