Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Windows 10 to include Xbox Live Gold.

Featured Replies

PC gamers won't pay to play Xbox Live games online, and console owners are FURIOUS

 

 Article here 

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2893767/pc-gamers-wont-pay-to-play-xbox-live-games-online-and-console-owners-are-furious.html

 

 

I don't know, maybe it's me, but isn't "free online multiplayer" one of the perks of gaming on a PC? It's an open platform free of any paywall restrictions *xbox live - PSN*.

lol ...we as pc owners ...own the whole damn gaming industry they use our pc's to make games so the haters can sit on it phandzy....hahaaa get rekt son

I could care less, if I wanted to PC game I would there are pros and cons to each, this would just be a pro to PC gaming, really not a big deal in my opinion.

 

I probably save just as much if not more in wasted time and energy finding correct drivers and downloads and upgrading components and all the other stuff that goes into PC gaming.

  • 2 weeks later...

It's certainly a more expensive (time and money) gaming platform overall.  Steam boxes and the like may make PC gaming cheaper, but that still is a platform based gaming that doesn't allow full access to all the PC games.  Like you said though Dubl, there are pros and cons to both. I typically end up with multiple systems before it's over, but I do spend a crap load on my PC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.