Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What is a limb worth?

Featured Replies

Well, we're right in front of Alabama. Apparently Massachusetts doesn't value arms very highly. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've thought of doing this, I'm reading most of the threads and liking the links, but not always finding the time to comment or having anything specific to say about them.  I want to acknowledge that I've viewed it and appreciated the share without saying "That's cool" in every thread in different variations.

So what if I just do this haha, since there's no like button.

QIisbhR.jpg

Or we do have an emoticon for it.  -tu

I don't recall if I asked Dat if we could just implement a "like" function or not lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.