March 5, 201511 yr comment_86989 Well, I don't live in Boston, but we had our share of too much snow here in KY.However, I have to be proud of our neighborhood today. We started with this. And after banding together with shovels, one neighbor who's dad brought a snow blower and a girl who's boyfriend who did a quick pass with a plow on the road. We have this:Plus several neighbors brought out shine and other various goodies. Was a great day to be snowed in. Rare to say I love my neighbors, but there it is. Hope everyone is staying warm. Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_86990 That's always fun when ti happens. Wish it could always be like that everywhere. Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_86991 Dat was outside talking and fraternizing with his neighbors? What sorcery is this? Report
March 6, 201511 yr Author comment_86992 I know! Crazy stuff. Pretty good people, though. The realization today is that I've been the dick. Haha. Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_86994 I was hoping there would be like snow caves or snow houses or something.I was severely let down Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_87010 We got hit as well. Yall's shit keeps coming down here. I haven't worked a full week in a month. Report
March 8, 201511 yr comment_87049 Anyone who is lacking I will gladly give you some off the 7 foot mounds in my yard Report
March 9, 201511 yr comment_87068 Yup. I'm in Mass and we have about 7 feet of snow everywhere. Luckily, we're on a hot streak right now of multiple 40 degree days and the snow is melting. It's so hot. Report
March 9, 201511 yr comment_87072 Nick, don't ever come to California if you think 40 is hot. You may melt. lol Currently 78 degrees here. Feels like Summer hit early here. However, if you would like to ship us your melted snow, it'd be very much appreciated. We're screwed for water if something doesn't change. Report
March 9, 201511 yr Author comment_87073 It just hit 60 here today. Love this weather. Too bad we have to suffer through shit days to get these nice ones.Oh, and that's 60 with snow on the ground still. Gotta love it. Report
March 11, 201511 yr comment_87102 Here's some pics I took the other day after some melt. http://imgur.com/a/6Zxol/layout/horizontal#0 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.