March 5, 201511 yr comment_86971 Anyone watch it? I just started watching it like 3 weeks ago and am just about caught up in season 5. Report
March 5, 201511 yr comment_86975 I'm glad it's gotten better since the prison days. Last couple seasons have been good, seeing the way they cope and interact with other survivor groups. Everyone is a savage and it comes down to survival of the fittest. I still need to get through the rest of the comics and compare it to the show. I left off after the prison and on the way to Terminus. Report
March 6, 201511 yr Author comment_87015 I'm 3 episodes away from being caught up. Who would you say your favorite characters are, GG? I gotta say that my favorite woman character is for sure Carol and as far as guys, I think Glenn and Daryl. Report
March 8, 201511 yr comment_87045 I'm glad it's gotten better since the prison days. Last couple seasons have been good, seeing the way they cope and interact with other survivor groups. Everyone is a savage and it comes down to survival of the fittest. I still need to get through the rest of the comics and compare it to the show. I left off after the prison and on the way to Terminus. This show has had a lot of ups and downs. There were parts where I was pretty close to quitting on it, but I've struggled through. It's a great show overall, but some of the episodes annoy me. I think it's the concept of the series more than the episodes. Everything that can go wrong always does go wrong. ie.We're bad ass survivors who have been around for years. OH NO, zombie quietly walked up on me! Report
March 9, 201511 yr comment_87071 ie.We're bad ass survivors who have been around for years. OH NO, zombie quietly walked up on me! RIP Tyreese Report
March 17, 201511 yr Author comment_87162 Can we talk about the recent episodes in here? I think after the episode on the 8th, this week had to be good. Kinda sad that Noah died but we all know there can only be so many black characters in this show. Super gory death. Was actually pretty out of nowhere. I'm expecting Morgan to show up soon. Maybe next episode. I expect at least 2 more deaths next episode. Priest is out and maybe Jessie's husband. Report
April 6, 201511 yr comment_87364 Finally got around to watching it. It was pretty dang good. Wondering where it's going with the crazy guys. Report
April 5, 201610 yr comment_89091 I still can't decide if I just hate this show anymore. Something about it is constantly irritating me. BUT! We did get some Trevor Phillips. So that was fun. Report
April 5, 201610 yr comment_89093 I was wondering why so many were bitching last night, and read this -- http://www.gamesradar.com/the-walking-dead-season-6-episode-16-last-day-on-earth-review/ Spoilers in above link. Report
April 5, 201610 yr comment_89094 Not even the cliff hanger ending that pisses me off. The entire premise of the show has been annoying the crap out of me. I'm sure the comics are similar, but it's still annoyingly poor judgement. Such as the last couple of episodes. Where a generally smart group of survivors makes progressively dumber choices leading to being herded like cattle and still not getting it. Report
April 6, 201610 yr comment_89111 the show has been great since after season 2. i thought this season was great up until the second half of this season. that is when i realized the same thing keeps happening. someone gets capture, they get a suprise rescue. i actually liked the last episode. people complain way to much. if the show was constant action it would be boring, and needs to be built up. the whole carol story line was just terrible and came out of no where. other than that i enjoyed it. i really don't get the hate. the show will come back on and we will know the answer, it's no big deal. i thought that final scene was terrifying. Report
April 6, 201610 yr comment_89119 Yeah, the Carol part didn't make sense. I don't hate the show, but I feel irritated by most of the characters when I watch it now. It keeps me just entertained enough to keep watching it. Report
April 6, 201610 yr comment_89120 Now that the season is over, y'all should be watching Black Sails. Report
April 7, 201610 yr comment_89128 I'll have to check it out. I need to pick some shows to cut out of the rotation. Report
April 9, 201610 yr comment_89153 Naw, bruh. You can only watch males getting sweaty. Otherwise, you're a pussy! lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.