March 3, 201511 yr comment_86955 A forthcoming Justice Department report on the Ferguson Police Department has found that city officials engage in practices that discriminate against black residents and routinely violate the Constitution and federal law, according to officials familiar with the results of the investigation. The formal report, expected to be released Wednesday, largely blames the Missouri city for breeding mistrust of the police through its policies. The report is particularly critical of ticketing practices in Ferguson, which like many other municipalities in St. Louis County, relies heavily on its local court system to generate revenue for the city. Read onhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/03/doj-ferguson-investigation_n_6787804.html Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_86998 Is anyone honestly surprised? The real question will be if anythign changes Report
March 6, 201511 yr Author comment_87013 Nothing will change. I was actually shocked the DoJ found something negative about FPD. Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_87019 I haven't been following this as closely as some people but I can see where you're coming from. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.