March 1, 201511 yr comment_86928 http://projectinkandblood.com/ This is a serial series by two unpublished authors. I personally know Jade but regardless it's an incredible series so far and you should look into it Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_87202 Finished up the first two chapters. Really well done actually. I book marked and followed the blog. Report
April 18, 201511 yr Author comment_87460 They've finished and I'm not sure what is the plan next. I'm trying to urge them to edit and try to publish but they're bickering between the two of them Report
May 10, 201511 yr comment_87570 I only saw the three chapters? Is that all of it or have they not put the rest out there? I would really like to finish reading the story if there is more. Report
May 23, 201511 yr Author comment_87638 It's completely finished. I'm not sure why they stopped posting it to their blog. I'll see if I can share it with you. God knows they probably want feedback that isn't friends Report
May 23, 201511 yr comment_87643 That would be great. I really would like to finish reading it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.