Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Motorcycle crash goes horribly, horribly wrong...

Featured Replies

So I'm surfing around a bit on the interwebs like I usually do, checking out my usual sites and whatnot, and I came across something so horrifying, so terrifying, that I believe I'm scarred for life.  This is scarred for life like situation akin to the first time a friend tricked you into clicking a fake link that took you to tubgirl or meatspin or something like that.

 

Yeah.  That bad.

 

Apparently some 33 year old guy in Germany was involved in a motorcycle crash and was rushed to the emergency room.  He was admitted and the doctors were examing him and whatnot and they noticed a couple things.

 

Things like, hey, this dude's dangly bits are pretty swollen and blue and stuff.

 

And oh yeah, why is one of his legs shorter than the other?  That's strange....

 

And..... OH MY GOD.

 

His top part of his femur shattered in his body and was rammed down into his man parts. 

 

Wanna see the x-rays over at Jalopnik?  I know you don't, but I'm sure you're still curious.  It's not run-away-from-your-monitor-screaming level of terrifying, but I think I'mma have nightmares for awhile. 

 

You sure you want to see?  Click here.  I'm not posting direct pictures onto Gamercide hahaha.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.