February 10, 201511 yr comment_86791 Yay! Hope your day is amazeballs Go have some fun and shit. Report
February 10, 201511 yr Author comment_86795 Oh, we KNOW Ava is going to have a great day. Who are we all kidding. Report
February 10, 201511 yr comment_86802 Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_86810 Want to know how I know I'm growing up? I didn't even want to drink last night. Report
February 11, 201511 yr comment_86811 That's because you had tacos! Tacos are enough to make the party. lol Report
February 12, 201511 yr comment_86817 It may be a day late and a dollar short, but happy birthday avahra! Report
February 13, 201511 yr comment_86818 That's because you had tacos! Tacos are enough to make the party. lol If you all ever find yourself in NEw Orleans LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST TACO JOINT IN THE WORLD thats right the motherfuckign WORLD Report
February 13, 201511 yr comment_86819 If you all ever find yourself in NEw Orleans LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BEST TACO JOINT IN THE WORLD thats right the motherfuckign WORLDwhoa whoa whoa, Southern California is the mecca of tacos!!! Report
February 15, 201511 yr comment_86827 Happy birthday Ava! FOR MY BIRTHDAY YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR TACOS CUZ THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE ON MINE Report
February 15, 201511 yr comment_86836 Happy birthday Ava! FOR MY BIRTHDAY YOU CAN TAKE ME FOR TACOS CUZ THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE ON MINE I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LAND OF THE BEST TACOS. YOU JUST LET ME KNOW Report
February 16, 201511 yr Author comment_86847 BRING CAMERAS. Why are we YELLING!? I'D LIKE TO TRY TEH TACOS THOUGH! Report
February 17, 201511 yr comment_86851 SEE YOU IN APRIL SOUNDS GOOD JUST LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE SO I MAKE SURE I DO NOT WORK THAT WEEKEND OR DAY OR WHATEVER/ WE WILL GET TACOS. MAYBE TAKE SOME PICTURES AND LAUGH AT EVERYONE WHO ISN'T EATING TACOS WITH US Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.