February 10, 201511 yr comment_86786 http://asoftmurmur.com/ If you like white noise this is the shit Report
February 10, 201511 yr comment_86789 Why can't I add to this to my iPad!? This would help me sleep so much. Report
February 11, 201511 yr Author comment_86805 They have a google app I think but yeah Singing bowls are the shit Report
February 15, 201511 yr comment_86829 This, hands down, is my favourite noise generator online. I'll open it in multiple windows (disabled now for non-donators, but I threw them like $5 for days I want to read) and just feel like I'm in a coffee shop on a rainy day. Fully customizable too, which is nice because sometimes you want more dish clinking in a coffee shop, or more people talking, or footsteps, etc. http://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php Report
March 8, 201511 yr comment_87042 These things can be pretty relaxing. The quiet rain pretty much puts me straight to sleep though. Report
March 22, 201511 yr comment_87215 haha. Maybe so, but I don't want to fall asleep in front of my computer! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.