January 30, 201511 yr comment_86643 A couple of things came up. Nothing to fret or worry about. We're pushing it back one week and it's going to be worth the wait. So, new date is Feb 7th starting at 6 PM EST and continuing on at 9 PM EST on a live stream to be decided later. Keep checking this thread for updates on which channel and the link to it. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them here. I will not be answering why we pushed it back. It's of minor importance and the giveaway should be the main focus. Best of luck to everyone! *****Update: The livestream portion of the giveaway will be held on the Gamercide channel on Twitch. - http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide***** Report
January 31, 201511 yr Author comment_86647 There better be. If we have to -- we'll import them Report
January 31, 201511 yr comment_86650 There better be. If we have to -- we'll import them You should import these from Japan: Report
January 31, 201511 yr comment_86656 Vodka infused orange watermelon for me, please. I'll have the same thing as him but without the watermelon. Report
February 1, 201511 yr comment_86661 Seedless watermelon tastes like grandma!When I was 16 I was living in St. Louis and I got into a watermelon seed spitting contest with a 70+ year old lady. She won. I'll never forget that. Report
February 2, 201511 yr comment_86671 Well, I guess when it comes to spitting seeds, you just can't mess with the experience. I want to grow those square watermelons now. Report
February 2, 201511 yr Author comment_86677 http://www.mysquarewatermelon.com/ You can make them heart shaped, too. Report
February 4, 201511 yr Author comment_86687 Update: The livestream portion of the giveaway will be held on the Gamercide channel on Twitch. - http://www.twitch.tv/gamercide The stream will go live around 9 PM EST on February 7th. Check back here to make sure nothing has changed, or if you have questions. Good luck, team! Report
February 6, 201511 yr comment_86703 The giveaway is tomorrow and as PK has said I will be starting at 6 PM EST here on the forum and carrying over into a stream on the Gamercide channel on Twitch around 9 PM EST. I'll post in the giveaway thread before I go live so that everybody knows. This will follow the format that I have been doing it in previous years so it will be a random "hat" styled giveaway. For example: everybody's names are thrown into a paper bag for one category. The prizes for that category are thrown into another paper bag. I pull a name and I'll pull a prize. The name wins that prize. That name is taken out of the bag until everybody has a chance to win. Once I get through everybody, then I'll put all of the names back in. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Report
February 7, 201511 yr comment_86714 I might miss part of the beginning. but will be there later to make list. I'll cut anyone that does it for me. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86759 THIS CONTEST WAS RIGGEDRIGGED I SAY TO EXPLODE WITH AWESOME Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.