January 30, 201511 yr comment_86641 Go check out this link over on io9. I'm too lazy to re-host the imagery and copy and paste it over here, but holy crap some of these are downright strange, plus a few descriptions made me laugh. http://io9.com/20-weird-insane-and-extremely-disturbing-barbie-dolls-1682800231/ Goddess of the Galaxy Barbie is kind of wigging me out lol. Report
February 1, 201511 yr comment_86659 I collected barbies growing up. And by colelct I mean expensive ones like this. I love these barbies and I wish I could buy them. I didn't find them weird at all Report
February 2, 201511 yr comment_86668 My mom used to collect Barbies for me, but I was never into them other than I thought they were cool to display. Same with my porcelain doll collection. Report
February 2, 201511 yr comment_86669 Wait. Anthropomorphic video games terrify you, but real porcelain dolls are okay? I don't get you! lol Report
February 2, 201511 yr comment_86675 The barbies weren't too out there, but I enjoyed reading the comments. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.