January 27, 201511 yr comment_86581 http://thenostalgiamachine.com/ Pick a year, get your groove on Report
January 27, 201511 yr comment_86586 Browsing 99 and 00 and can't find sandstorm... I am disapointed. Report
January 27, 201511 yr comment_86596 Put your birthdate in if you like disappointing yourself and realizing music pretty much sucked when you were born. lol Report
January 28, 201511 yr comment_86603 Went back to 06 when I got into high school to listen to all my schoolbus jams. Not disappointed. Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_86766 Yep. Everything I remember from early high school. AND, this happened when I was born. For better or worse. Report
March 2, 201511 yr comment_86938 This happened the year I was born: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ I don't remember how to internet any more. Report
March 5, 201511 yr comment_86980 Put your birthdate in if you like disappointing yourself and realizing music pretty much sucked when you were born. lol Uh, fuck that Careless Whisper, Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go), Money for Nothing, Take on Me, Don't You Forget About Me, One Night in Bangkok, Everybody Wants to Rule the World My year fucking RULED. Report
March 5, 201511 yr comment_86987 Well, my birth year was 69. If you aren't into hippie music, you're pretty much bummed to look back at that year. lol Report
March 6, 201511 yr Author comment_86995 WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_87006 Damn completely missed Huey Lewis and the news. I had some sweet ass baby music. Report
March 6, 201511 yr comment_87007 Something else I noticed watching all these old videos. They are all really strange. Like seriously I don't remember them being so odd. Maybe that is why kids today think these music videos like Psy are strange. I honestly didn't find it that strange. If you compare Psy to Fine Young Cannibals or the video for The Warrior it's really not that strange. People didn't bat an eye to strange videos. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.