Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Who feels like making friendly old vocals a signature?

Featured Replies

So yeah, the title pretty much sums it up, I want a signature and if anyone can make me one I will be very thankful, I could make one myself but im to lazy and pretty much everyone on this site is a very good artist. So down to the details, I dont really care how you make it, but my favorite games are Madden, GTA-TBoGT, Red Dead Redemption, and Uno, so you can use those as anytype of starter. And you can put your name in it also, I dont really care.

  • Author

Hot damn kevin, that looks awesome, thanks and nice chris lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.