January 23, 201511 yr comment_86524 Just a reminder that today is the last day to get your name in for the giveaway. As of right now these are the only members who will be in the giveaway: txspoon - PCspawn622 - Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC, Wii U, and iPadirish66 - PS3 and Xbox 360LGWyant - PS3 and PS4Tuna - Xbox 360, PS4, PC, Wii U, and iPadKira Onime - 360 and PC - CanadaDateranoth - PC, Xbox 360, PS3, & PS4ThermoNuke Panda - PC, PS4, 3DS and VitaSkylark95DUBL DUECE - Xbox 360MrsBadExample If you want to be added, I need to receive a PM today!!!! If you have sent me a PM and don't see your name up here, let me asap Report
January 23, 201511 yr comment_86525 Say what you want but I'm somewhat surprised there are so few people there. Report
January 23, 201511 yr Author comment_86528 @You've been added. If anybody knows Mrs. B.E. Please tell her that I am still waiting for her to let me know if she wants to be entered or not. I got a PM from her asking me a question and I replied back and haven't heard since. @Kira....We had 24 participants last year and only 10 so far this year. Report
January 23, 201511 yr comment_86529 @Kira....We had 24 participants last year and only 10 so far this year. Well I'm donating enough Xbox 360 games that everyone could have one a piece at least haha. It is what it is. I've told a few people we're doing the giveaway also and didn't get any real responses back. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.