Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hello? Is anyone home?

Featured Replies

I haven't logged in here for a very long time, and it was long over due to say hello to my internet friends and family. The list at the bottom doesn't currently show anyone logged in, so I'll stop by later and see what is up with everyone. I miss hanging out with all of you and hope we can catch up soon.

 

 

-Stealthy

Hey there Stealthy!  Glad to see you back and around again for a little bit. 

 

The members list is come and go really lately.  A lot more people are usually more around in the afternoons and such.  Hope you've been doing awesome lately.  :D

  • Author

Hey there Stealthy!  Glad to see you back and around again for a little bit. 

 

The members list is come and go really lately.  A lot more people are usually more around in the afternoons and such.  Hope you've been doing awesome lately.  :D

 

I will have to make a point to swing by a little bit later in the afternoon then to stop by and say hi to everyone. Life has been pretty good actually, a lot has happened in the last two years and it was all for the better. How has life been for you dude?

Life is looking up for me as well.  Kicked my alcoholism in the ass and have been sober for over a year now (aside from the occasional glass of wine here and there or a beer with friends once in a while).  Trying to buy a house also and just waiting on closing date stuff.  Divorce has been settled and done for awhile now too which is great.  All in all I can't complain much.

 

I'm glad to hear things have been going great for you!

  • Author

So never made it back to check in on folks. Had to go get a shattered tooth pulled and have been on the couch since about noon. Will have to come back tomorrow after work. 

 

Hi PK!

 

HI AVAHRA!

  • Author

How the hell did you manage that?

Eating candy and not going to the dentist to catch it early. Had a cavity that infected the entire toother, when I bit down on one of those fun dip sticks it shattered in to dozens of little pieces. The medicine knocked me out and I didnt wake up for a while. Now it is is waiting for the healing to begin.

Fprtunately I have a wonderful fiance who was willing and able to take care of me and bought a lot of food that I can eat. Pudding all the time!

Also and more importantly, what is everyone playing lately?

 

Mostly a lot of Destiny on PS4 which is time consuming.  Also playing some GTA5 on PS4, and Mechwarrior Online on PC every now and then.  Also been playing Hearthstone on my phone. 

 

How about you?

 

Hope your tooth gets better soon!

  • Author

Mostly a lot of Destiny on PS4 which is time consuming. Also playing some GTA5 on PS4, and Mechwarrior Online on PC every now and then. Also been playing Hearthstone on my phone.

How about you?

Hope your tooth gets better soon!

I'm slowly getting back into gaming. Haven't had time lately. I do have destiny for the xbox one, but when I have been playing it has been the master chief collection instead.

Beem thinking of going back to world of warcraft but I just dont have the time to commit right now.

Stealthy! Been awhile dude, glad to hear everythings going well (aside from the tooth). Been an awesome and exhausting year for my family. We're currently waiting for our sons adoption to be finalized. He's almost 15 months now and we've almost had him for a year. Dont play as much lately but when i do, its on the ps4. Destiny and nba 2k15 are the usual culprits. I still havent published a book yet, but its getting closer.

First off, welcome back, and second congratulations on the engagement!  

 

As far as games go, I've been behind, but I recently had the time to get through the majority of Dragon Age Inquisition. I finished the main story without finishing all the side quests, but I'm taking a break from it currently. I just started Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.  Other than that the only thing I've really played recently is The Last of Us Remastered.

  • Author

You're enganged? THAT IS KIND OF BIG NEWS. TELL MORE.

 

and i'm still playing wow with some DS games on the side

Im not sure what details you are suppose to tell. Im getting married next month on the 28th. Gonna be serving schnitzel and spaetzle or brautwurst and fried potatoes for the meals. Outsourcing cakes are going to be individual cakes on each table instead of one big one. And we are both hoping it snows cause it will look really nice.

  • Author

Also it seems like everyone is just about down to one or two games they play. What is a good way to get back in touch with everyone so we cam all start gaming together again?

Hello, old friends. Glad to see you back Stealthy! I recently just popped in after a long hiatus. Hard to forget all you guys. 

 

I'm on mostly League of Legends still. Not nearly as much as I used to. Also been playing some CS:GO, Worms Revolution, Trackmania, went on a DayZ kick until I realized it was unoptomized shit and I didn't enjoy it. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.