January 14, 201511 yr comment_86409 Check this shit out, I'm going to be a fucking dutiful Half-elf Warlock from a plague ridden city who thinks they can read the future, but consistently gets it wrong Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86449 Headstrong Dragonborn Ranger from a cursed village who has accepted death as an inevitability. Funny part is, that's the very first response I got, and it sounds exactly like how I would play one of my characters. Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86461 CONFIDENT HALF-ORC BARD FROM A SMALL FARM IN THE GRASSLANDS WHO HAS ANGER PROBLEMSSome of these were pretty good to keep scrolling through. Might have to make a skyrim character and play it out some how Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86468 CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING CALLOUS HALF-ORC DRUID FROM A RECENTLY ERUPTED VOLCANO VILLAGE WHO HAS A DEBILITATING FEAR OF WIDE OPEN SPACES Also, have you guys ever played D&D? It's way more fun than I thought it would be. Report
January 19, 201511 yr comment_86477 I didn't realize this was random when I first went to it, I thought THE nosy dwarf librarian was the one asking who the fuck my DND character was lol. I don't remember exactly what it said but it was amusing. Something like CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKINGNOSY DWARF LIBRARIAN WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF HIS SISTER.THAT SOUNDS FUCKING TERRIBLE. Also,lol Report
January 20, 201511 yr comment_86486 CHECK THIS SHIT OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING CALLOUS HALF-ORC DRUID FROM A RECENTLY ERUPTED VOLCANO VILLAGE WHO HAS A DEBILITATING FEAR OF WIDE OPEN SPACES Also, have you guys ever played D&D? It's way more fun than I thought it would be. It's been quite a while since I played, but if you have a group that actually gets into their characters it's incredibly fun. Report
January 20, 201511 yr comment_86488 CONSIDERATE DRAGONBORN FIGHTER FROM THE BLACK DUNGEON WHO HASN'T BEEN QUITE RIGHT SINCE THE ACCIDENT Report
January 21, 201511 yr comment_86503 First one was: EMOTIONAL GNOME WIZARD FROM A SMALL FAMILY FARM WHO IS ON THE RUN AFTER HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A NOBLE'S DAUGHTER and then I got: MISERABLE TIEFLING CLERIC FROM THE HOLD OF A SLAVE SHIP WHO IS DOWNRIGHT RACIST TOWARDS LIVING SKELETONS followed by: BOSSY DWARF BARBARIAN FROM A TROPICAL PARADISE WHO IS REALLY (I MEAN REALLY) AFRAID OF THE DARK Report
January 22, 201511 yr Author comment_86506 Lmao, I laughed at the racist towards living skeletons :-) Report
January 23, 201511 yr comment_86519 I wish I could find some local ppl that played D&D and wouldn't be super weird about a chick joining them. Report
January 23, 201511 yr Author comment_86523 I wish I could find some local ppl that played D&D and wouldn't be super weird about a chick joining them. lol my group back in the day used to have 2 girls that played with us. I used to DM campaigns for Ravenloft, Dark Sun, DragonLance, Paranoia, Mutant Chronicles, Vampire (preferred Dark Ages campaigns), Star Wars and Spelljammer. (Ravenloft was always my favorite though) I still have like all my old books too. A lot of it is packed away, but I have so much old crap haha. Report
January 24, 201511 yr comment_86538 I looked into a local group a year or two ago but they gave me the heebie jeebies so i didn't pursue it any further. A good friend plays and he tell sme of his adventures and it's amazing Report
January 24, 201511 yr comment_86550 I bet D&D could be just as fun with a group video chat session. Report
January 28, 201511 yr comment_86601 There is an awesome site that I've used with friends to play. Pretty sure it's called roll20. http://roll20.net/ It works flawlessly and includes voice and video chat too. I'd love to play but I'm still very new and have only played D&D 4e. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.