January 18, 201511 yr comment_86445 I enjoyed the hell out of that. This makes me want to go play New Vegas since I still haven't played it. Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86465 lol, yeah. It's probably my longest held back log that I actually do plan on playing. Report
January 18, 201511 yr comment_86473 I will once I get to it. Currently playing call of duty. I'd like to do far cry next, but who knows. I spent the last year getting so far behind its crazy. Plus so much new stuff coming out. Report
January 19, 201511 yr comment_86481 haha I played New Vegas for awhile on stream myself. I made a dude that only tried to fight with fists only (unarmed melee) the whole game. It didn't work incredibly long once I started encountering armored dudes hahaha. You should play it though Dat. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.