Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CryptoWall 2.0. - Ransom Malware

Featured Replies

I'm actually surprised the most by the fact  that the criminals actually went true on their message and unlocked the files.

Probably for the exact reason it said at the end. They want people to know it's not a scam, but a straight up ransom.  You pay, you get your files back.  I keep everything important backed up to multiple locations.  I don't really have anything I couldn't live without on here anyway.  However, my wife does have a crap crap load of pictures she would hate to lose. Which is the main reason I use CrashPlan. Has worked great so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.