July 14, 201016 yr comment_13651 UFOs, Science, Space, Technology, Cryptozoology, Ghost, Sci Fi, Movies, the Strange and Weird ) 24/7<br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=reddot" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=reddot&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/reddot#r=lTf2coo~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:645px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Room 101 on Justin.tv</a><br>Not a gaming cast, but one I watch regularly. Putting it here, so I can make the video larger and skip the chat altogether. Report
August 16, 201016 yr Author comment_16480 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="600" width="800" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=downtherabbithole" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=downtherabbithole&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/downtherabbithole#r=lTf2coo~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:645px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Down The Rabbit Hole on Justin.tv</a> Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_16482 I was watching a show called Elegant Universe on that second stream. Very interesting. Report
August 16, 201016 yr Author comment_16483 Both streams show some good shows. Kind of wish there was a schedule, but I also like being surprised. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.