December 23, 201411 yr comment_86216 If you sent me a PM and do not see your name, please let me know ASAP. Also if I fudged on your Gamercide handle or what categories you would like to be entered into let me know. I'll be updating this frequently so keep checking back. Good luck to all of you! txspoon - PC spawn622 - Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PC, Wii U, and iPad irish66 - PS3 and Xbox 360 LGWyant - PS3 and PS4 Tuna - Xbox 360, PS4, PC, Wii U, and iPad Kira Onime - 360 and PC - Canada Dateranoth - PC, Xbox 360, PS3, & PS4 ThermoNuke Panda - PC, PS4, 3DS and Vita Skylark95 DUBL DUECE - Xbox 360 MrsBadExample Report
December 30, 201411 yr Author comment_86282 I've added some more names. Please let me know if you don't see your name up here and you did send me a PM! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now