July 13, 201016 yr comment_13609 That thread about The Pro got me thinking..that's the first time I've even looked at the Xbox Forums in a LONG time. Brought me back to the days we were nearly all active on them and there were some funny moments..can anyone remember any? I need a laugh..Anyone remember that girl stalker I had who found me from the forums and posted about? She kept on sending me pics of herself and coming on to me Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13617 Only story I got is why I put "lol" at the end of all my posts. I was every bit as sarcastic as I am now when I started posting at the Xbox.com forums with many ATC members (mostly on the Oblivion forums). As you know, tone cannot be indicated through text unless we talk like the elcor from Mass Effect ([amused] Like this.). So, I think it was SonofaVet, got angry at me, saying he "didn't like my freaking attitude", and I had to explain that most of the things I said were sarcastic. Now I end most of my posts with "lol" to indicate such. Now it's almost become a habit of mine, though, and I seem to use it even in posts that aren't specifically sarcastic. lolNot really funny, but more informational.I believe I have the entire compilation of the Three Word Oblivion Story if anyone wants me to post it, though. Now THAT was funny (and full of cabbage, thanks to Nudy Seabass. lol) Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13618 Too late. One day in the province of Cyrodiil, I went to kill guards. I enchanted a really good sword but got lost in Hammerfell. I summoned Haskill when he attacked me, so I pimped him to Rashea the blacksmith who told us to f**k off or she might behead you when got her mad.So I ran to the west to lonely Hackdirt. Then I decided to run backwards but to my surprise, I was raped by the stay yet cuddley Sload who then called sexual predators to find the prostitute that raped me in the ear.Then I smoked cabbage in the skooma den then ate feldew which got me high and drunk, so then I danced all night until me and the adoring fan had lots of cabbage and some roasted argonian nuts with cheese and rat flambe with ketchup plus huge wangs flopping across the road on my face. Maiq' ran from the black marsh and had buttsecks with himself.Then he decided to look for a lusty Argonian maid that could clean his hairy nuts and his huge fat c0ock which was the size of my sword. Most NPC's are jealous because they don't have a big fiji mermaid that smells like fish. The lusty argonian maid sucked a popsicle until it melted, then went to kennywood to buy some wooden pickles to shove up her stuffed up nose. She contracted dampworm cabbageorithus that made caggabe leaves grow and farted big puffs of green goreing bags which ate Glathier's notes that caused gry and made her create little grylings that killed everyone.I popped a knuckle punching the Chuck Norris in the back of the 25cent store then he died. (IMPOSsIBLE) The next day Chuck Norris stabbed a milf cabbage with a lampshade made of cabbage and Sheogoraths cheese, but mostly cabbage and milked a cabbage although cabbage sucks. I grabbed Martin and he ate dirty rotten cabbage. It was grys who stabbed Chuck in the cabbage with a potatoe.Then the Gatekeeper stepped on his cabbage and got pis sed at cabbage. So later, Sheogorath filled cheese with sour cottage cheese which tasted like very sour cabbage.This upset Martin, so he ate lots of cake that gave him herpes because Jauffre is a manwhore who feels cabbage patch kids naked and licks their twin chest cabbages which look like big shweaty balls covered in cabbage and cabbage is actually cheese that makes the cabbage with his mom who likes cabbage on toast but Martin ate cabbage making him cabbage, giving him powers involving the cabbage lord named Cabogeoto who ate many cabbage, cabbage, cabbage with lots of red cabbage, so S'kreeva was angry and he punched your cabbage and no more babies.So after that he ate cabbage again? Jesus Christ also ate cabbage and made wine with cabbage and some red cabbage. A pedafile cabbage ate spinach instead but thought it was helpless children with big longswords and some cabbage with cabbage soup and lotsa cabbage rolls, rolls for cabbage that belonged to Chuck Norris' cabbage's and when Chuck found out that his cabbage was shoved up my black *** he cut open the everscamp's cabbage which had aids all over it.So Chuck Norris shot his own cabbage, then he kissed... my... ***. The end of the Nine came when cabbage Umaril came from the awesome cabbage that was sexy with lingerie on and it motioned him to get boob implants with cabbage. But is was so he can, I was forced cabbage up his tight bung hole, nudy seabass said "by the ninedevines, wheres my cabbage!" there it is in front of the Adoring fan and his cabbage cabbaged his cabbage unfortunately cabbaging his cabbage with some cabbage in his cabbage hole, painfully making his cabbage into daedric lettuce which was eaten by myself and I regurgitated cabbage, for some reason my cabbage looked like red cabbage combined with Nirnroot but mostly to make an antidote for cabageophilia.But unfortionately, nudy hates getting shots unless he gets headaches on Sunday that were caused by rotten cabbage that were left in Sheogoraths's anus then removed by Martin because he really needed food for his constipated cabbage Mc Cabbage which, surprisingly, cabbaged the adoring fan of cabbageville citys which ended up in a cheeseburger that grew legs and ran to MondosBondo's cabbage.Sheogorath wasn't to happy with his cheesy Michael Jackson Impersonation which failed to get him all excited about the Cabbagecon, which is getting bombed by Dagon's army of cabbage that was then eaten by Mehrunes Dagon himself.After that he died of pneumonia and sucked cabbage in his grave but he didn't Have any pie in his pants so he cried all the way to the end with some cheese which reminded him not of cabbage but instead of one option.....RUN!!!! "What? that didn't work!", he realized. He also realized that cabbage is tainted by the fecal matter of Molag Bal who touche's itself daily while fencing itself to Rashea in his oversized sock.Nudy made out with sweet-a$ cabbage-b!tches but got lip disease and then kissed Martin's huge spear that cut him in half, but that was ok because he's Jesus of Oblivion, creator of the daedra. So then Martin stole nudy's cabbage and gave it a new name. He then hugged his lovable cabbage very affectionately, but got more herpes from the bottom of a bucket.He ate cabbage again when he shat out cabbage on Mehrunes Dagon's face. Then he ate lots more cabbage and now weighs more than cabbage. But it did with his cabbagehole and a sack containing a large head of cabbage that smelled like a big dogs who was wet all over cabbage big cabbage coach. She's all out of cabbage juice in her evil face o cabbage.Suddenly a giant cabbage cat ate MadMikeMan's ATC sig and puked because there was a turkey in it. The cabbage ran but not far from titty cabbage + MadMikeMan's half-naked Asians at 7-11 buying cabbage flavored Slurpees that give herpes and that also can actually taste like sh!t.Later Captain Scott Mitchell signalled his squad to open their anuses for some horny land dreugh. Land dreughs have no sense of sexual pleasure because they don't have Borat's funny accent with cabbage jizzzz in their anuses. This made Martin jealous of them so he started a war between hobbits and cabbage. My goodness, I forgot what a constant barrage of cabbage that story turned into. XD Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_13622 Best..not the most popular...Most popular sigs seems to be"CUL 5 3 FAQS STICKIED BEEN IN 6 BETAS- HALO 3, CRACKDOWN, NXE" etc. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13626 i get banned for "ban dodging" and i havent dodged any bans except the one right now, but thats beside the point best sig i ever had thanks to some one on the xbox forums. was a good one i thought Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.