December 12, 201411 yr comment_86128 http://steamcommunity.com/auction/ Do not bother. Another promotion from Steam where cheaters will end up the clear winners. This released today, and you already see bids of 250+K gems. I just spent 20 minutes breaking down some of my inventory into gems and came away with barely over 6k in gems. Report
December 13, 201411 yr comment_86138 250+K?! Sheesh. Only worth it if I can get rid of these damn coupons. Haha Report
December 13, 201411 yr Author comment_86139 They actually took it down yesterday and scrubbed current auctions because they realized people were cheating. Shocker. I think this was a server clear masked as a fun thing to do. There are tons of hoarders on Steam who make money via their card system, and their inventories are huge. I even had 5 pages of inventory and whittled it down to 2 by crafting the poop to gems. Report
January 3, 201511 yr comment_86305 Looks like the gems can be used to make booster packs. Which is kind of neat, except the prices are still crazy. I should use them to get my inventory widdled down too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.