Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Assassins Creed Rogue

Featured Replies

Anyone else try this yet. I got it from red box and I'm just eh with it. The sailing has taken step back in my opinion and the main guy is boring.

Anyone else try this yet. I got it from red box and I'm just eh with it. The sailing has taken step back in my opinion and the main guy is boring.

 

No but honest question, when was the last interesting main character since Ezio?

  • Author

I liked Conner but it because I'm part Native American so it was cool. But honestly beyond that none. Plus since i know this guy turns I've already got him as an a$&ho@&

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I picked up rogue for $25 just to finish it. I like the story more but the side stuff is pointless. Interrupting an killing. Your not killing assassins. It's British troops in yellow. The stalkers dumb as hell. Reminds you of an insane ex you find everywhere you go. I do like the fact if you leap from most high places you will do a leap of faith

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.