Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sim Card Carrier Switch Or New Phone ?

Featured Replies

Long Time No See My Friends ! 

 

Haven't Been That Interactive Just Been Working , Going To School And Chasing The Chicken . LOL

 

Question I have for you guys is whether or not I can switch a Verizon iPhone 5 LTE with A T Mobile LTE Sim Card And Go On From There ? I Hear That All iPhone 5 , 5's Are Factory Unlocked By Verizon . 

Im Asking This Because My God Mother's Grandmother Gave Me Her iPhone 5 Because I Need A Phone Temporarily . But Is It Worth Fixing The Cracked Screen For 60 Bucks , Buying A 10 Dollar Sim Card From Another Carrier And Activating It ? Also , Take Note That She Does Remember The iCloud Account Information So This Is Why Im Doing This . 

 

In My Mind Im Just Thinking Of Buying The 5s Or The 6 And Starting Fresh From T Mobile . 

Let Me Know What Should I Do Guys ?

I'm not an apple guy myself.... don't really like the OS or the devices in general but that's just me!!  I picked up a Note 4 just recently. 

 

If it's got a cracked screen though I'd just say get a whole new device.  Just my two cents.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.