Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Budweiser Ditches Iconic Clydesdales For...

Featured Replies

zombies and Jay-Z.  No I'm not kidding.  I thought it was a joke until I googled it this afternoon.  They want to appeal to the younger audience so they believe that by getting rid of the clydesdale horses and replacing them with zombies and Jay-Z they are going to be doing just that.  The new commercials will have said younger audience asking "If you could grab a Bud with any of your friends these holidays, who would it be?"

 

You know what my answer would be "The f*cking Clydesdales. Get off my tv".  

 

Link

I insulted a dancer when I was at the club, saying she belonged at SeaWorld. She threw back "Why, because I'm a whale?" and started to go off, and I said "No, because I need to call them to tell them one of their Budweiser Clydesdales is trying to count to 10 over here"

 

She was 20, she didn't get it. I was extremely sad. She actually asked what that was.

 

Sometimes you don't mess with tradition. Clydesdales are forever, Jay-Z is.. not.

I believe the Clydesdales would think that's horseshit and I would agree with them. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.