July 13, 201016 yr comment_13568 Amazing. I laughed my arse off this weekend watching it. I love the blaxploitation genre. Some other great movies are Black Belt Jones (the main character also appeared in Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon), as well as the Dolemite series (R.I.P. Rudy Ray Moore!!!)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wqmnJrOFM Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13577 I was going to watch it for quite a while now, but never got around to it. Now that it's on Netflix, anyone want to party up and watch it? Report
July 13, 201016 yr Author comment_13578 Warning. There is a little bit of boobs right in the opening credits. Other than that it's pretty tame. LoL Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13615 I was going to watch it for quite a while now, but never got around to it. Now that it's on Netflix, anyone want to party up and watch it?Stars play. Report
July 13, 201016 yr comment_13628 We had a movie night at the fraternity and watched this. Everyone was on the floor laughing the entire time. Report
July 14, 201016 yr comment_13638 Warning. There is a little bit of boobs right in the opening credits. Other than that it's pretty tame. LoLAnd that's a problem????? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.