November 11, 201411 yr comment_85801 So Adult Swim broadcast some weird like credits roll parody for a show called Too Many Cooks. Try and watch the whole 11 some minutes. I would totally watch this show hahaha Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_85803 Beast Rebels of the Hellscape will forever be my clan tag now. Report
November 11, 201411 yr comment_85805 I've been sharing this with everyone possible for the past three days. It's amazing. Report
November 12, 201411 yr Author comment_85823 The damn song is STILL stuck in my head lmao. The best thing is Adult Swim aired this at like 4AM in the morning, at random, during a time when TV guide just said "Infomercials". I can't imagine how many stoners this messed with for no reason. Absolutely brilliant. Report
November 13, 201411 yr comment_85837 First time i misread the title without the second o, and thought GG would love it... ;p Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.