Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Veteran's Day

Featured Replies

I took this photo down in DC a few years ago at the Vietnam wall and I thought it fit today.  I know that there are a bunch of us here in the community that were in the military and I wanted to give a shout out to all of the members who are actively serving and our veterans.  Unfortunately my mind is awful at remembering names, so please post their names and I'll add them below.

 

I want to post Rincon, but I can't remember.  I told you...my mind is awful!

 

d1069d91-a55f-4628-9808-1bcb974bf3a4_zps

 

 

 

Rincon 

PowrfulNonsense

MadMikeMan

Pine61

Siren

The rest of the Gamercide community if you have not been mentioned and their families who have served and are actively serving.  Also thank you to MWD's (military working dogs).

Thanks to all who served or are now. I made some of my best friends in the service.

  • Author

Yes!  Powrful...all I could picture was his friggin signature on here and the same with Mike.  My mind is just damn awful.  Thanks PK!

 

I also added a big thank to MWD's.  (Military Working Dogs)  These furry companions get little recognition and are often forgot about as veterans.  On a side note, it is a dream of mine to one day adopt one of these furry heroes, however there is a HUGE wait list that lasts a few years. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.