Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

God Bless America

Featured Replies

He almost hit the nail on the head. Almost.

The irony of us being on the web discussing a web video where a man lambastes americans for only discussing, among other things, shit they see on the web...not lost on me. Also, i think he whitewashed a couple issues there. He was not agenda free, so fuck him too. He feeds from the same trough as the people he wants to berate.

Just commenting on the clip you linked, i dont even know the source.

I would watch it. I think he missed the mark on multiculturalism and misogyny vs misandry, but overall i give it a score of 90%. Not bad.

  • Author

I did a little marathon of Bobcat's movies last night. After this movie, I watched Sleeping Dogs Lie. Check out IMDB for the summary on that movie. lol It was pretty good, though.

 

Saved World's Greatest Dad for later tonight. It's the one with Robin Williams as a father who covers up his son's accidental death (AEA) as a suicide.

 

Got to say, I like Bobcat's direction and writing. I think future films of his will just keep getting better and better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.