Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

BOI: Rebirth

Featured Replies

So, I purchased an extra to gift a while back without realizing that it wouldn't pop up until release in my steam inventory. So, If anyone wants a copy, I have one on steam. Steam name: [Ftv]txspoon.

Somehow had issues on streams giving it away today, then PK brought me back home :)

  • Author

Ok BOI is no longer available, but if anyone still needs a copy I'd be willing to give another away :)

That's cool of you, spoon. But what is BOI? It's a pet peeve of mine when someone refers to something exclusively as an acronym without saying what it is at least once (excepting of course commonly known ones).

  • Author

Hahaha yeah that's totally my bad. In my mind I see it as the acronym but realize not everyone sees that and know what that is! I've gotta remember to to not shorten things :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.