October 29, 201411 yr comment_85468 http://evolvegame.com/news/curse-exclusively-guarantees-access-to-evolves-big-alpha-on-pc Requires you to download Curse's new VOIP program. Report
October 29, 201411 yr comment_85477 Definitely kind of excited for this game. I'll be picking it up on the PS4 though most likely. Report
October 30, 201411 yr comment_85494 This looks like a game I'd really enjoy, but I have no time for the Alpha. Just gonna have to wait and hope I get more time next year. 545 hours of OT for the year and counting. Hurray for putting myself in a spot where I'm stuck! Report
November 1, 201411 yr comment_85568 4 codes for evolve.First come first serve, if you use one, please post it for the others. H8403-PDK3F-ZCQIB H8445-HYAPK-QNYFI H844V-QHQVE-EI0BG H846V-8ADQN-VH0A7 Report
November 1, 201411 yr comment_85586 Here are some more codes for PC:BJW4Y-AI0KX-6DJTE BJWF0-WYTYK-9RKXD BJWNT-362YN-85JBL BJWPE-Z0A6Y-3P8VK Report
November 3, 201411 yr Author comment_85603 They extended the alpha. Give it a shot if you missed access over the weekend. Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_85613 Jason played the beta on the Xbox One and was not impressed. I didn't play it though, so I can't say anything. Report
November 4, 201411 yr comment_85616 I've heard good things from people, but I haven't had a chance to play it. I watched some streams though. I was excited at first, but I really don't like the leveling or evolving or whatever it's called of the monster. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.